2014年1月1日星期三

Happy new year! 2014

Pttff...! Today is the first day of year 2014 and now I'm sitting in front of my laptop and starts blogging. Ah its been a long time I never been updated my blog, busying studying, working and holidays! Ya, this brand new year I'm blessed to have everything I want, cherish the people around me! Last year (2013) was an very awesome year to me because I have a gang of them! We liked to joke around and laugh like a crazy women! And a good news is we are same class this year! so grateful~ Learnt much experience last year, first time went KL with le bffs by taking LRT, first time having dinner with them too until late night, and first experience on boarding plane! Woohoo, blissful year to me! By the way, tomorrow is school reopen! Kinda nervous but this is my last year of school life spending at government school! Memorable time for me♥♥♥♥♥

 
@ Langkawi Island. I love the ocean!


Early X'mas dinner w/ le bffs!

X'mas countdown steamboat party w/ my manager and colleagues! 

Woots! Shopaholics! 

Camwhore in the LRT heh! ;)

Spent the last 2 months of 2013 with these awesome people! I love them so much~ Kthxbai! Hope 2014 is a very good year to me ^^v

没有评论:

发表评论